Friday, February 27, 2009

DKNY & New ELLE

Hey Everyone!

I'm sorry for not posting for quite a long time! The reason for my absence is; holiday! I have a holiday now, so I have been doing all kinds of 'holidaystuff'! ;)I saw that one of today's Stardoll Magazine's issues is about DKNY, so of course I got curious and read it! The article said that DKNY is going to release necklaces, which will all be available for seven days only. The first necklace is to be released on the 3th of March.

Another thing I want to tell you about; a new ELLE collection! I was surprised when I checked out the shop, because I was expecting more hero/villian suits. Great timing, Stardoll! :)

It kind of dissapoints me that some of the items are similar to the old collection, and the collection is a little more childish than the old collection. It makes me think of the MKA and Hilary Duff collections, however ELLE is much better. :) My favorite pieces are the jackets. What is your favorite piece? Tell me! :)

Love, Anoek .

No comments:

Post a Comment